Nurses with foot care management certification provide an examination, treatment, and education regarding the prevention of disease and conditions of your feet.
Foot care offered through this program includes:
- Nail care, including ingrown nails and fungal nails;
- Callus and corn treatments;
- Foot care and footwear education;
- Diabetic foot care. Feet need to be screened yearly and they need to be extra cautious with their feet
Frequently Asked Questions
Please check in with reception inside the front door upon arrival.
- $35.00 fee for patients with diabetes
- $45.00 for all others
Receipts are given at the time of appointment and can be submitted to insurance or used for income tax purposes. If you need help applying for coverage under Veterans Affairs, Ontario Works or Ontario Disability, we would be happy to assist you with this.
Open to the public, by appointment only. Call the number below to book an appointment.